Built in 1922 in Merton’s borough, not far from London, the Wimbledon Stadium is, in our days, a tennis temple. Every year, this stadium welcomes on its legendary lawn one of the four Grand Slam tournaments. Wimbledon tournament is the oldest tennis tournament in the world which makes it an unavoidable tournament for all tennis amateurs.
- District Line :
Stops : Southfields, Wimbledon
- Lines from London Waterloo, Portsmouth, Havant, Winchester, Southampton, Bournemouth, Poole, Basingstoke, Andover, Salisbury and Exeter
Stop : Wimbledon
- Line : East Croydon
Stop : Wimbledon
BUS (Championships only) :
- Line 493
London General operates a shuttle bus service direct to The Championships from Wimbledon Station. The service runs all day until late evening. This is not a free service.
London General also operates a bus service direct from St Pancras, Euston, Baker Street, Marble Arch and Victoria to The Championships, departing every 30 minutes.
Please use postcodes SW19 5AG and SW19 5AF in your sat-nav.
Pre-paid & unreserved public parking : Limited spaces are available in Car Park 6. For other car parks, you’ll have to pay on the day. Please visit www.wimbledon.com for further information.
- Car Park 3 : Somerset Road
- Car Park 4 : Somerset Road (includes motorcycle parking)
- Car Park 5 : in Church Road
- Car Park 6 : in Church Road (includes free bicycle parking)
- Car Park 8 : in Church Road
- Car Park 10 : in Wimbledon Park Road (unreserved)
Warning : difficult traffic conditions on event days ; please anticipate your visit.
Adress : The All England Lawn Tennis Club, Church Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AE, United Kingdom
Phone number : +44 (0)20 8944 1066
Number of seats : 13 100