Since its construction in 1998, the Stade de France, with its 80 000 seats, achieved its mission : create emotions !
Whether it be for French Football Team victory in 1998, the World Athletics Championships in 2003 or for the World Rugby Cup in 2007, great sports moments happened in this arena.
More than being a stadium, the Stade de France is also a place for mythical concerts : Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Madonna, Johnny Hallyday, Céline Dion, Rihanna… the greatest international artists performed on Stade de France’s stage.
- RER B: La Plaine Stade de France station
- RER D: Stade de France - St Denis station
- Line 13 : Châtillon-Montrouge – Saint-Denis Université
Station : St Denis - Porte de Paris
- Line 1 Asnières Gennevilliers, les Courtilles – Gare de Noisy-le-Sec
Station : St Denis Basilique
- Line 8 : Épinay-Orgemont – St Denis Porte de Paris
Station : St Denis Porte de Paris
No parking tickets are sold on D DAY. You must imperatively purchase your ticket in advance on Stade de France website.
Road access : A1 motorway (N°2 exit “Stade de France” ) and A86 motorway (N°9 exit “Saint Denis - La Plaine Stade de France”)
Car parks open from 8 am to 1 am for evening events, and from 8 am to 9 pm for matinees.
Please note : On event day, access to Stade de France is restricted. Only authorised vehicles and/or those displaying a parking ticket will be allowed to park.
Warning : difficult traffic conditions on event days ; please anticipate your visit.
Free spots are available in the street:
- Esplanade de l'Ecluse (north of the Stadium, by the footbridge leading to the underground (line 13))
- Near P4 parking (south of the Stadium, on Rue El Ouafi, facing P4)
- Rue Henri Delaunay pavement is suitable for vehicles, leading towards Place du Cornillon (behind Décathlon)
Adress : Rue Jules Rimet, 93200 Saint-Denis, France
Phone number : + 33 1 55 93 00 00
Number of seats : 81 338