Located just outside Paris in Guyancourt, Le Golf National has hosted the Open de France since 1991 and The 2018 Ryder Cup. The course combines the traditional feel of a links course with the modern features of target golf and is still in glorious condition following the enormous work undertaken for Ryder Cup preparations.
The official Open de France Hospitality Programme has been designed to allow guests to enjoy a premium experience and witness outstanding golf.
Aptly named to toast Team Europe’s resounding victory at The 2018 Ryder Cup, official hospitality is located in a contemporary structure overlooking the 18th green. Guests have a choice of reserved or unreserved tables in a shared dining area with buffet
service, where they will see players seek to finish their rounds in style.
• Official VIP Admission ticket to the course and Le Salon de Triomphe hospitality suite
• Unreserved seating
• Dedicated hospitality staff to ensure your day runs smoothly
• Morning coffee and pastries
• Champagne reception before lunch
• 3 course lunch buffet with wine
• Bar serving complimentary beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks
• Traditional English afternoon tea buffet
• Official programme
• Reserved VIP parking (one per two people)