Located in Les Corts quarter, the Camp Nou is the stadium of the famous catalan Barcelona Football Club, representing to some, the best football club in the world. Inaugurated in 1957, it is currently the biggest stadium in Europe and the twelfth biggest stadium in the world.
At the end of the 90’s, the UEFA recognized the services and the functionality of the Camp Nou and declared it as an “elite” stadium. That’s why it can welcome international matches and Champions League final.
More than being a simple stadium, the Camp Nou is also a place where there are many concerts : Frank Sinatra, Bruce Springsteen, Michael Jackson and U2 had the occasion to perform in this stadium.
- Ligne 50 : Collblanc - Trinitat Nova
- Ligne 54 : Estacio Nord - Campus Nord
- Ligne 67 : Station Stade de France - St Denis
- Ligne D20 : Pg Maritim - Ernest Lluch
- Ligne H8 : Camp Nou - La Maquinista
- Ligne H10 : Badal - Olimpic de Badalona
- Line 3 : Espanya - Vallcarca
Arrêt : Zona Universitaria
- Line 5 : Cornella Centre - Vall d'Hebron
Adress : C. Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Phone number : +34 902 18 99 00
Number of seats : 99 354